Computers & Genealogy Personal Tutoring
- Computerized Genealogy,
- Personal Family History Software
- Basic Computerized Research
- Using Family History Centers
- Internet Genealogy Research
- Genealogy Forums & Chatrooms
- Using the Library of Congress
- Using the National Archives
- Maps, Translators, etc.
- Computer Use,
- Windows Basics
- Word Basics/Advanced
- Internet Basics
- E-mail Basics
- Newsgroups Basics
- Internet Newsletters
- MS PowerPoint Basics
- MS FrontPage Basics
- Building Web Page Basics
If you don't see the subject you are interested
please call because we are adding new areas all the time.
Call me at (949) 472-6058 Alan Jones.
Back to Top
Copyright © 2000 Computers & Genealogy Personal
Tutoring. All rights reserved.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered trademarks
of their respective companies or mark holders.