You can learn to use
Let me help you.
Learn how to research your family history using
a PC. Let me be the skilled tutor at your side.
- learn to let the computer keep your valuable
family information organized
- learn to search free genealogy databases
- learn to use the computer to translate your
letters into other languages
- learn to search for that small town that great-grandfather
talked about but is not on any map
- learn how to search the census records
- learn to send GEDCom files in your e-mail
- learn where to seek answers to questions
- learn much much more!
|In addition to
genealogy, I can help you learn to use Windows, MS Word, and
All this can be in the comfort of your own
home, with your own PC, and with your own software.
Avoid the hassle of trying at home what worked
in some class room just to find it does not work for you on
FOR AN APPOINTMENT
genealogist, software engineer, business excellence analyst, tutor,
lecturer, with a Computer Science degree from Brigham Young University.
Currently with Unisys Corporation's computer research & development
organization, he has over 25 years of genealogy experience. He has lectured
on "Computerized Genealogy" at Saddleback College, Laguna Niguel Stake's
Education Day, and elsewhere. As staff to Mission Viejo's Family History
Center he has been teaching a 6 week course on Computerized Genealogy for the
past several years.